Kenmark takes your online privacy seriously. Any information you provide through this website will only be used to fulfill your request, such as providing a product sample. We never share or sell your information to anyone for any other purpose. You will not receive ads or be subscribed to any email newsletters from Kenmark when you include your email address in contact forms.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Kenmark Incorporated website at www.kenmarkinc.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send samples.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the phone number given on our website or by contacting Kenmark.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your name or phone number), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. The contact form on our website transmits data through a secure connection.
- This site does not use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. You should NEVER send credit card numbers or similar information through forms on this website. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.