Built to Deliver Value.
The cornerstone of our business is sourcing innovative and sustainable architectural products for the A&D community and providing specialized installation services for property owners and general contractors.
Kenmark Interiors supports design ideation by constantly bringing new sustainable and innovative interior architectural products that inspire design and offer solutions that advance today’s design trends. Our specialized construction services provide best-in-class, in-house estimating, preconstruction value engineering and expert interior finish-out installation.
- Take care of the customer; our first principle
- Support the project team; embrace change and offer solutions
- Add value; inspire design with innovative products, deliver services that reduce costs and speed project turnover
- Make a positive difference, in the community and the lives of our employees
Our leadership team is constantly pushing towards innovation. We have a passion for our profession.
Want to join the team? Check out our careers page.
- Kenmark Interiors has completed millions of square feet of corporate, multifamily, healthcare, hospitality, and educational institutions interior finish-out.
- In 2013, we launched our Installation Services division in Texas and Florida with an initial focus on window treatments. Since that time, we have had the opportunity to work on many high-profile projects like the Arlington ISD Center for Visual and Performing Arts, First Baptist Dallas, Latino Cultural Center, TCU Amon G. Carter Stadium expansion, The Grove at Frisco Commons, Baylor Scott & White Southwest Sports Medicine, The Rolex Building, Wynwood Square, Miami Gardens and most recently The Stack Deep Ellum and Loews Arlington Hotel and Convention Center. Through feedback from our customers, we have since expanded our installation services to include stretch fabric panels and acoustical systems, washroom accessories, and prefabricated millwork and wall panel systems.
- Want to chat with us to see how our team can bring your project to completion – and take it to the next level? Connect with us directly
- In addition to background checks and random drug tests, Kenmark Interiors’ elite team of OSHA-30 and OSHA-10 certified carpenters and technicians receive training on how to
In addition to background checks and random drug tests, Kenmark Interiors’ elite team of OSHA-30 and OSHA-10 certified carpenters and technicians receive training on how to operate in sensitive environments such as those required when working in healthcare facilities and occupied spaces. Kenmark Interiors operates nationally serving banks, retailers, hotel operators and multi-family developers.
Finish Out Installation
- We take pride in the fact that contractors choose us, in part, because we work side by side to solve even the most creative and complex challenges. Our commitment to safety and dedicated support to the project are our core values.
“Kenmark approached the project with the client-first service mentality. You supported us in coordinating and understanding things outside of your system and your scope of work.
Your enthusiasm to solve problems made you stand out among the trades. Kenmark approached everything as team player looking to help the project.
Thank you for everything, and I look forward to working with you again in the future.”
Turner Construction Company